Action1 Software Inventory Manager 2.6Action1 Corporation – 5.3MB – Freeware – Windows
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality. Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
Action1 Software Inventory Manager is a Freeware software in the category Security developed by Action1 Corporation.
The latest version of Action1 Software Inventory Manager is 2.6, released on 11/10/2018. It was initially added to our database on 11/10/2018.
Action1 Software Inventory Manager runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 5.3MB.
Action1 Software Inventory Manager has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Action1 Software Inventory Manager!
with UpdateStar freeware.